Monday, June 11, 2007

I really do never learn!


Another wonderful week end has passed. Friday ended with a great tapas dinner with Annika and Ida - with a little too much wine. Saturday was stiflingly hot, and was spent doing laundry and watching the Stockholm Marathon. Nicklas' cousins were running and came in on a whopping 3 hours and 19 minutes I think. Pretty darn good!


Saturday night we spent picnicking in the park. Great company and yet more wine. Sunday I paid for all the good times, with a good old hangover... and my tummy is still making itself known. At least we got some packing done.
By the way - anyone other than me wonder what Linnea has to say to my dog? Is there a hidden talent I don't know about?



Here is Nicklas looking his coolest. Sadly he now has a cold, and has taken to his bed. And I am hungry again... why? It seems like we just ate! Just in case anyone was interested...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.