Friday, February 27, 2009

Behold, the SUN!!

So, I just thought I'd mention that the sun is actaully shining outside. Saw a glimpse of it while doing a run to the pharmacy on lunch break. Insane how much money can be spent in one so very unexciting place! I'm not liking the general cost of my constant medicating :(

But one day, I have decided I will be medication free! At least I hope... only three weeks of waiting to get my final verdigt - celiak or no celiak. In the meantime my stomach seems to be extremely angry about the whole camera poking around thing. Back to tummy ache after every meal. Very irritating. Ah well, give it a week and things should hopefully be back to normal.

On a VERY bright note - tomorrow is SPA EXTRAVAGANZA with sister. Woohoo!!! Three hours of bliss. Aaah. Happy Friday!

No comments: