Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy/unhappy/schitzo??

Seeing as how I don't seem to ever blog any more, it's rather doubtful if anyone ever reads this blog any more... but what the hell. For those of you who may be intersted - here it goes.

We are loving the new apartment, Pasco is very grateful for his now much more enjoyable weekend walks and we have SNOW! Well, we had snow for about two days. It has now decided to get all warm again, leaving things very grey and melting. :(

Other than that I've started asking myself some major questions. The main one being: is it completely crazy to quit a full time job in the middle of a recession to start your own business?? Probably, but its looking all the more likely. Mainly because I'm really not liking my current employer very much. To the point of feeling ill when I walk in and miraculously better as soon as I leave.

I realise that my situation probably isn't all that unusual, but all the same. It's not making me a very happy puppy, more like a very insecure and weepy puppy. So, despite possibly confirming other's oppinion of me as a part of the 80's generation that don't stick with anything, I think I'm actually going to go for it. Just wish it wasn't so darn scarry!

And you know what the worst part of all this is?? That I've been fed with that horriffic good girl syndrome, which is really the only thing making me stick with the crap I want to get away from. I mean I know that eventually I do what I want anyway, despite what others tell me... just wish I didn't feel the need to torture myself quite as much first...

No comments: