Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Off to See the World!

The time has come! We are off on our super duper trip! Tomorrow at 10.20 AM the plane leaves Stockholm to take us across the great ocean and drop us off in San Francisco... with a little stop off in Philly that is...

I am mighty proud of myself, having fit everything for a three week trip into one 50L bag... no suitcases allowed due to the part where we live in tents and paddle around with Orcas and things... Not that I really mind. Quite looking forward to that part :) I would also like to add, that this luggage includes a sleeping bag! Tried it all in the bag last night and it fit. Not that there is room for anything I may want to buy along the way, but at least for once I haven't over-packed... and I did manage to fit an extra bag for the trip home, should I need it! hehe. Now of course there is hoping that the hotels actually have laundry service or at least know of a good laundromat, or I'm dirty girl come day 10 or so...

Rightyho, have some last minute stuff to do - like clean this filthy apartment! Must get on...

2 comments:

The McGeehins said...

IMPRESSIVE!!!
Can't wait to see you next week!
We'll meet you in Vancouver...just call the cell phone or hotel...we'll have it with & we have your room booked!
LOVE YOU!
Millan

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).