Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I would just like to wish everyone a very merry christmas, since I am hopeless at the whole christmas card thing. To all of you who sent me something - thank you so much! I love getting mail :) Maybe next year I'll actually get around to sending something myself...

And tomorrow we're off. After a very odd christmas, that hasn't really felt much like christmas at all - we're off to the Carribbean. Mmmm... Just wish we could take Pasco along, because it is eating away at my conscience having to leave him... But I know he'll be ok. Have to stop being so touchy. And on that note I'm off to bed. Christmas eve already over. Dominican Republic - here I come!!! :) See you in 2008. Hopefully with a tan, although knowing me, that may sadly not be one of my souviniers... I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm sure you're all dying of suspense. hehe. MERRY CHRISTMAS, GOD JUL, and a very happy new year.

1 comment:

The McGeehins said...

I just wanted to write & say I don't like you because you didn't take me in your suitcase...Midas & Ross say "ditto to that!"

Kidding...hope you're having a FABULOUS time!!! Miss you
God Jul o Gott Nytt Ar!!!

KRAMIS
Millan