Sunday, January 13, 2008

Back to the real life

So we're back. Been back for about a week already, but time flies, and so much to do! This week has been hectic. Good thing holiday was VERY relaxing :) Oh so much beach, sun and relaxing. Mmmm. Sad thing is my tan i alreayd fading. :( Really quite depressing.

The idea was that I would have this entire week to finish of my final project for school... but turns out that after spending Monday applying for jobs, and Tuesday running errands, I ended up at one interview on Wednesday, and the next on Thursday. This all meant I didn't really get going on the project until Friday... and am now feeling a little bit of pressure, and cannot seem to concentrate at all right now.

On the bright side I think the interviews went pretty well... but I'll find out if I'm right during the week if I'm called back to interview no 2 for either job. It would be OH so nice to know I had a job to go to next week or the week after. And if not, it's not like I won't have anything to do. Have a new web site to layout and make, keep applying for jobs, and probably do some work for my ex-job for a little cash.

To all of you I haven't spoken to - Happy new year! I hope you all have a great 2008. As for me, I'm thinking this year is all open. Everything new, bright and shiny. Will try to remember that for the dark grey days ahead before Spring comes. Will make sure to update with a few holiday pics shortly.

No comments: