Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Days

It's interesting how some days can be just about perfect, and others so profoundly crappy. Yesterday was one of those profoundly crappy ones, but today has really quite made up for it.

Friday morning started with me locking myself out of the "tvättstuga" (common utitilty room) at a little past 8 am. This meant that I had to sit outside the door waiting for the next person who had it booked before I could go anywhere (2 hours later!)... and that was really just the start of it.

Today on the other hand started with a really nice sleep-in and then driving out to Drottningholm. We enjoyed the sun and a wonderful walk while letting Pasco have a play with all the other dogs for a good hour and a half. Then home for a relxed lunch and a nap. I love naps. Then it was off to the gym for a bit of treadmilling before heading home to rent movies and get pizza :) Hehe. What else is the point of working out??

Now we're watching Resident Evil no. 3 - not my choice I might add. Turns out it wouldn't have been Nicklas's choice either had he known it was a zombie flic. So I figure I'll websurf my way through it so as to have something other than zombies to focus on. I have a terrible habit of having some seriously weird dreams after stuff like this...

Other than that I'm just enjoying a little time off before starting the new job a week from Monday. So looking forward to it. :) Not often I've said that about going to work before in my life!

No comments: