Monday, February 4, 2008

I see the light?

So, here we go for todays take on my life by my somewhat neurotic self. In summation - today would have to be considered a pretty good day.

I have just gotten back from a call-back interview at a place that really sounds quite good. I think the interview went fairly well. Hard to tell, but a little bird whispered in my ear that references are being called up as we speak. I guess that means that it can't have gone too badly. Now I just have to put my trust in these chosen individuals to sing my praise to the heavens! Haha. Not that there can ever have been any doubt about my greatness - of course - but a little help is always appreciated. ;)

And as if these bright news weren't enough, the fun doesn't end there. Tomorrow I make my way to Ericsson for an interview there. This would be a Manpower gig, but the job sounds ok, and I think I'm pretty likely to get it. To top that off Karin called today to ask if she should refer me to a job she interviewed for last week but felt I would be better for. :) And then Poolia called for a job I applied for last week with some extra questions. Can't be bad!

Now hoping I haven't jinxed myself by writing any of the above, I am off to the gym. Unwillingly I must admit. Not really feeling the vibe today, but since London is calling I only have two days to get my two stamps. (Reward thing for working out at least twice a week a the gym...) So tomorrow takes me London, and my parents for a few days of working for Dad, and living in what must be the most high tech house I have ever been in. Not seen it yet, but word has it it's a little out of the ordinary. Must remember to check if the lights come on when you clap!

No comments: