Monday, February 18, 2008

Opera and a Warm Welcome

Sunday. After leaving Pasco for forty minutes to go for a quick work out, we return home to see this:



This is the joy of having a dog... I had prepared to take all the recycling out later in the day. Should have known I was really just giving him something to play with... Get the fealing he doesn't like being left alone.

Later Nicklas and I went to te opera. Sounds so grande! My first time at the opera I might add. We saw "Friskytten" - no clue what the English title would be. A german opera, which had been translated into Swedish. Lets just say I don't think I'll ever be opera crazy. Some parts were good, but I'm just not a fan of the traditional female soprano in the opera sense. Can't here a word they say, and don't even think it's all that pretty. Sorry. But I'm not saying never. Will keep an open mind, and maybe Jonas will manage on his quest to convert all opera antis out there... including me. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.