Monday, June 30, 2008

A very belated update

Well, here it goes. Not a thing written since February... so I suppose maybe I should just sum it up with - a lot has happened.

First I would like to congratulate my dear friend Camilla who recently had a beautiful little baby boy Oliver. And thank god she seems to be on the mend again after a few weeks of bad health after the birth!

Second I suppose I should congratulate my other dear friend Annika who is expecting her first in just a few short months. All these babies!! :)

Third piece of news is that we are moving. Only been here a year but already moving on to smaller yet better things. It's off back into the city for us. And about time too!

I have just spent the past four months working, buying an apartment, selling an apartment and a whole lot of other things I'm sure that just go under the name of day to day life.

The next thing to look forward to is definitely three wonderful weeks of vacation and moving in to our new apartment. Finally!

That's it. Short but sweet. Really must try to get better at this updating thing... sorry folks!

1 comment:

The McGeehins said...

Thank you so much!!!
We miss you loads & Midas cannot wait to introduce you to Oliver!!!

Love you guys
Me