Tuesday, February 6, 2007

A week of recap

I don't seem to be much good at keeping the whole blog thing going... Started in class on Tuesday, but never got to finish. So here we go again - Recap of the past week. Monday nights are doggy training nights. Turns out our little Spaniard seems quite adept at doing what we ask of him. I think it's largely because he so truly loves to be in our good books. He actually does quite a lot to avoid getting yelled at, which is really sweet. Even when we ask him to jump up in the bed he looks at us for ages with wagging tail and beggin eyes, just to make sure that we're not going to throw him down again. SO cute! He has me contantly laughing. Yes, I am in love. Completely. Getting a dog was one of the best things I've ever done in my life - even if it does mean a few sacrifices of freedom, but ever so totally and completely worth it.

Tuesday was a day of jubilation. After much trouble with sorting out Nicklas mortgage for the new apartment due to him being a student, it all worked out. So now everything is all clear for going ahead with the new place. I just cannot wait to move in... even if it is 4 months ahead in time... patience... So to celebrate Nicklas and I went to Texas Long Horn for some great steaks and a pitcher of margharitas for the two of us... thank god we did not finish the whole pitcher?! Wednesday morning was however still somewhat tough.

Wednesday was just a really bad day over all. Not quite sure why, but it just never got better, so I'm skipping that.

Thursday and Friday passed calmly with classes. It is so weird having classes where I'm supposed to think for myself, and write how I like (as long as it is gramatically correct ofcourse...) I don't find it as difficult to move away from the strict regurgitation of University as I thought it would be. Which is positive. I actually find it a lot of fun to write. Not used to having people read it however, which is something I shall have to get used to.

A very calm week end followed. It all seems to revolve around the dog really. Yesterday we took him out to Drottningholm where they have some closed off islands where dogs are allowed to run free and play to their heart's delight. That had me freezing for a good few hours after we got home. Made a lovely dinner and sat in front of the tv. Today I took Pasco around Kungsholmen ( a good two hour walk) and then spent some much needed time repeating some of the Photoshop stuff we did last week. Nicklas has left me for the university and studying, so I'm home alone waiting to go off to Ida's for dinner. I find myself actually looking forward to Monday. That is SUCH an odd feeling. Not sure if that has ever happened to me before!

So on that note I'm off. Will try to get better at this whole updating thing.

No comments: