Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Thoughts of the Day

Just in case anyone is wondering what the pictures in my last two posts are, they're posters I had to make for my new schooling. Beautiful, huh? I'm still in awe of what photoshop can do when you have a version later than that of 1995, which is what I had the honor of dealing with at my last job.
Random thoughts of the day:
It's a little weird that people are actually reading my blog... good, since I'm not too good at the whole keeping in touch with people thing, but scarry all the same. Also, why does my dog keep getting more rowdy, when we've finally finished the course where he's supposed to have gotten the hang of behaving??
And finally, who at the Swedish student loan agency decided the rules?? Because whoever it was, has never ever been a student themselves. Seriously. Because Nicklas has to sell his apartment, which he will hopefully make a nice profit off of, this profit means that they will cancel his loans and make him pay back the loans he's taken this term toute suite. But it makes no sense because all the money he makes he's putting into the new apartment... and really needs the loans still... so this means we now have to go through quite a few extra steps to fool the bastards - which luckily the estate agent is very happy to help us with. How sick is that? (Not that we're not grateful!!) Do they not see the system is screwed up?!?!?! But at least now it's solved, we can be sure to actually move in to the apartment. Phew! A few more months to wait. Really trying hard to be patient... I want my jacuzzi!!!
End of random thoughts.

No comments: