Thursday, February 1, 2007

Our new life


We have today aqcuired our new apartment!
We are, as opposed to everyone else, moving out of the city. So sick and tired of the constant traffic and noise everywhere all the time. I guess I'm just not a city person. Never was, and doubt I ever will be. I'm really just grateful that Nicklas wanted to come with me!
One thing is for sure, we are moving bigger and better. We had a bit of a scare tonight. Apparently the people who are selling started having second thoughts... but they came to the right decision. We sign the papers tomorrow and move in around June some time. Cannot wait for the new bathroom, and a kitchen that actually fits more than one person at a time. Don't get me wrong - I love my apartment, but it is a bit small for two. Especially after the addition of our wonderful little Spaniard.
It's been a very quick process for us. We've been seriously looking for all of a week. That's it. We just weren't about to pass up this apartment on that little issue. I know you're supposed to live for the now and not for the future, but it is increasingly difficult... I'm guessing and hoping however, that everything else going on with new school and all will make it easier. I'm sure they'll drag me back to the present whatever my wishes!
This was the big news of the day. To add a little something I'm posting a pic of our Spaniard charmer. Will add more as time passes, I'm sure.

No comments: