Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Easter is upon us

Wednesday afternoon. Tomorrow we're off to the country to join the whole family. Quite looking forward to it really. Not that it's going to be quite as calm as I had initially planned. There will be 5 kids under teen age around for the first few days, so I'm sure we will be kept busy and awake a large part of the day's 24 hours. But at least the sound of screaming children will be a nice change from the constant traffic and drunken ramblings outside our window!
The sale of my apartment is becoming more real every day. Yesterday they were here to take pictures, and seemed very pleased with what they saw. Their system for setting prices is somewhat questionable though. You're not allowed to set a price that the seller wouldn't accept to sell for... but the price they're setting on mine for bidding start is way lower than I would ever sell it for. Chances are very good that I won't have to, but it seems somewhat wrong to set the prices like that all the same. Well, it's not my head in the noose if someone objects in the end.
Having some difficulty concentrating on what I'm supposed to be doing... which is work for school. And as usual anything I don't do now, I have to do over the week end... sigh. Right. That's it. Work. Have to work...

No comments: