Thursday, April 19, 2007

A little bit of clarity

Tired and slooowww today... Had the morning off so we got a little moving preparation done. Signed a contract for a storage room since we're moving all of our things out of Nicklas' apartment next week end. By then I should have sold my apartment too. Scarry!

After that little adventure where I was lucky enough to get drenched like a cat - twice - I headed off to TV4 where we had booked in a field trip with the class. We went to have a look at their web office and see what they do and all that. Some good info, including that it's pretty much impossible to get a job there without having worked for a news paper site or something like it for a few years. I was pretty glad that that direction never really was my goal with this to start with. I think I'm going to actually stick with my original thought and try to get into a marketing team somewhere with web/intranet responsibility. I think that would do me quite nicely. Have actually found a few jobs that would be perfect, but don't think they want to wait until next January to hire me...

Plans for this evening were to get my butt to the gym with Annika for a bodypump session... but I don't think that's going to happen. Much too comfy here now... bad, bad me. One of these days I will get back to working out, but today is not going to be the day.

No comments: