Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Yet Another Easter Older

It's funny how you go around waiting for something for so long, and then it all passes so quickly. I realised while in Gränna, that I hadn't actually been back since X-mas. Kept meaning to but just didn't get around to it. Bad, bad.
Either way, it was very nice and relaxing with a few days off. As usual, the fresh air knocked me out for the first day or so, but once adjusted there was plenty to keep us all out of doors in the nice weather. Having all the kids around was a blast, and the dogs caused havock as per usual. Pasco charmed everyone once again... he sure knows when to pick his moments of perfect behaviour!
The only downer was the fact that I couldn't eat most of the candy, and the beautiful cake that my sister and Anton made... it taunted me for three days before the others had finally finished it off!
Now we're all back in Stockholm, and back to planning and plotting - along with quite a bit of school work. My apartment should be coming out for sale on the internet tomorrow. Woohoo! And it's now only just over 2 months until we move. Pretty cool! Always lots to look forward to. I think the nearest item on my list is a looong night of sleeping. Toodleoo!

No comments: