Monday, April 2, 2007

Monday Bloody Monday...

Mondays just never stop coming! So frustrating, especially Monday mornings. But as most Mondays, this too shall end I suppose. Before it does however, there is much to do... Tomorrow 10 AM is photoshoot time in my apartment... We've spent the whole week end packing and moving (although Nicklas and Andreas did most of the moving due to my back - Thank you!!!) and now there is the cleaning left. Did some last night but think the windows probably have to get a little once over with the polish cloth.
The apartment will probably be out on the internet during the week, and showing is a week or two after Easter. Eek! But so nice to finally get it over with! Once it's done, we can really start focusing on the new place. Only 2 1/2 months left now... count down is constantly running! Woohoo!

Wish I could say things would settle down once the showing is over, but I very much doubt it. School has really stepped it all up a notch and there is much to do at all times. It's fun but lots. Some things almost seem like too much fun... But it's all evened out by the other stuff, so I'm not going to worry about wasting my time and money just yet.

No comments: