Sunday, January 27, 2008

Eventful Freedom

So, after celebrating our "graduation" on Wednesday, accepting our diplomas in a somewhat hungover state on Thursday and driving way too fast to get to an appointment in Jönköping on Friday, we spent a wonderful week end at the farm. Pasco got so much exercise in the sun today that he is now passed out in his bed. This does not often happen before our bed time. Yesterday both he and I got quite a good walk in too - but that was in the rain/snow coming down hard for the hour and a half we were out... soaking wet and cold. Not quite as nice.

Not much more to add other than that I have an interview on Wednesday. Would be SO nice to finally get that job... Other than that no plans really. Guess I'll be filling my days with applying for more jobs, working out and finally getting on with making my own home page like I've been planning for the past year or so. Think I might head for an early night tonight. Sweet dreams.

No comments: