Sunday, May 6, 2007

Much To Do About Nothing...

Long time no blogging... fact is I've thought about it lots of times, but then something else always seems to come in between. My apartment has been showed, and bought for an insane sum of money. Pretty darn pleased about that. :) And to add to the pleasure I am also now a first time car owner. Woohoo! Bought my first Volvo today. We were thinking about a Porsche, but bringing Pasco gets a little cramped in one of them.
Last week end we emptied Nicklas' apartment, and moved everything to a rented storage space close to where our new apartment is. Then we also cleaned it from top to bottom, which was not so much fun. Now it is done however, and the new owners are in. They still haven't complained, so we've decided to tick that off on our pre-moving list. Countdown is still rolling and lift-off occurs in a month and 9 days. I know I keep saying this, but I cannot wait!
So now that a lot of the moving is done for now, and we can stop car hunting, you'd think some nice relaxing was on the menu. Sadly however, Nicklas has some lovely exams to look forward to, and I've been crowned cheif editor of our current project for school, which is so-so. It's not too bad, but it does add to the stress factor, since I'm not going to have it hanging over my head that it's not a success...
And on that note I should probably get working. Have to plan out all the deadlines for the coming week, and make sure I keep mine... need to get writing.
Toodles

No comments: