Monday, September 24, 2007

Flu season is here...

I am now on day seven of my cold. Yesterday I was all happy about feeling better... and then this morning my throat had once again swollen up like a balloon. Turns out half of our class is now in the same boat. Sorry!

And poor Pasco is still wearing the cone. Went to the vet to have the stitches taken out on Friday, but due to his chewing incident, the cone has to stay on for another six to ten days. Seeing as how I'm getting royally fed up with it, I can only imagine how he feels! Poor bastard.

Due to my illness very little has been happening I'm afraid. My internship starts on Monday. Woohoo! Scarry, but so looking forward to it. I really feel like I want to start working now... Being a student is great in some ways, but I find myself actually missing working life. Bet I'll regret saying that in, oh, a year's time or so. But for now - up, up and away!

No comments: