Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday

Good day. Tired after severe lack of sleep, but otherwise good. Odd when you just can't sleep for no good reason. My poor Nicklas is home in bed with serious achy throat and stuffy head. Think I may have something of it in my system, but as usual it refuses to break out.

After the last few weeks' severe lack of stuff to do in school, we were delegated a little project for today and Monday. Terese and I have managed to finish it off very effectively and are now done for the week. Really quite proud of our result too.

Somewhat worried about the weather... Tomorrow I'm off with my dad for a day of sailing Briggen Tre Kronor. A huge rebuild of an old ship that's been doing the Tall Ship Race all Summer. Weather forecast says very strong winds and quite possibly rain. Not my favourite kind of weather, but at least there will be enough to keep us occupied.

So now I'm off home to try and find my cold and wet weather gear before picking my dad up to go to my brother's for the evening. Tomorrow is my nephew's birthday party, which we can't attend, so we thought we'd pop in for a pre-party visit. Happy, happy weekend :)

1 comment:

The McGeehins said...

How did the boat trip go!? Did you end up with at least decent weather?
The new harness for Midas does work rather well! We have been pleasantly surprised :)