Friday, March 23, 2007

Another Day, Another Project

Friday. Finally. Although this week has gone incredibly quickly. We now have a new project to work on. My first web page is done - for what it's worth, and we're moving on to doing an information website about human trafficking. Pretty cool although not completely uplifting... We'll see how it goes.
The first web page went alright. Hadn't made any huge bloopers, although looking at some of the other pages that were presented I felt like I had missed quite a bit. Ok, so most of the ones that I was jealous of were made by people who have a) been doing this for some time, and b) are doing the graphic design variation of my course. There was a point to not choosing that one in my case, namely that design isn't my strongest point. I don't think I suck at it but I'm not quite a creative as some of them, that's for sure.
Anyway, tonight Nicklas has invited some friends over. Should be fun even though the apartment is still so full of boxes and stuff, that I'm not quite sure how they're all going to fit!

No comments: