Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Change of plans

I was going to write this whole long thing, but then I realised that writing is all I've done all day. And now I'm writing some more. Come to think of it, I am really tired. I lay awake from 5 this morning thinking about what i was going to write. I think I may be coming down with some odd illness. Although I'm also quite sure I've had it all along. It's just making itself known again. It's called control freak. Me no likey, and yet, I can't seem to stop myself. It all started with being named cheif editor of our current project. Ugh, responsibility. Now, I know it's just school, but all the same. It's not like I would ever be ok with failing... so off I go on long rants in my head when I should be sleeping.
On that note, I am going to go to be with my book, that I haven't had a chance to read for days. And then I'm going to sleep. Because today I've been so sickeningly effective, that there should really be nothing for me to obsess about. Or at least that's what I think... Night night.

No comments: