Thursday, May 24, 2007

Relief

Tomorrow is D-day. The project we've been working on for 6 long weeks, is due tomorrow... and we are actually done. I hope I'm not jinxing myself by saying that, but i think it actually might be true. We need a picture of Terese, and then we're done.

I can quite happily say that I'm proud of myself and the rest of the class for that matter for pulling it together. I thought we'd be sitting with last minute, but it seems we won't be needing to. Now all I have to do is fiuter out what I'm going to do about presenting the site... never quite know what to say - Tada!...?

Here's the address for our site: Communicate this (all in Swedish I'm afraid...)

So tomorrow is Friday. And for once i think I'm actually going to celebrate it in true Friday style. Starting at 10:00 AM when we all congregate to fix any last necessary fixings, and start the day off with a nice glass of wine, and some strawberries... hihi.

No comments: